Dot Art News
More than 150 5* Reviews
Creative Hobbies Magazine
WHY DOT ART?
Dot Art is the creation of designs using dots of various sizes and colours.
This art form is a simple way to create beautiful artwork, even if you have never drawn before.
There aren’t a lot of rules so it’s easy and there are so many benefits to learning this skill.
- It’s fun, relaxing, therapeutic and addictive!
- It teaches patience and mindfulness
- Helps with focus and being in the moment
- You learn to trust the process while letting your creativity emerge
- And it just makes you feel happy! (it colours your soul!)
Dotting can be done on just about anything… wood, canvas, ceramics, pot plants, rocks, furniture, etc. If it doesn’t move, it can probably be dotted!
Dot Art requires patience and must not be rushed, as it is so relaxing and very therapeutic.